Thursday, May 3, 2012

April showers bring May flowers! :)

Long time no talk my lovely bloggers!

Since my last post the #1 thing I've been doing the most is sleeping... oh yes. Sleeping.

I attended an MLBPA event at the State Room in Boston benefiting Medical Research and the venue was incredible you could see the whole Boston skyline around you as all the walls were glass!! Beautifully done definitely one of my favorites! I even met the Red Sox manager!

Then I departed for  ITALY AND FRANCE!! (On Friday the 13th I might add.. but hey I'm alive so it's okay.. 9 hour flight eeekkss thank God for movies!)

I spent 11 days in Italy and France. Words cannot even describe the experience. I am so appreciative of all the travel I have done in my life because I have seen some absolutely AMAZING things. Looking forward to what else I will see in the world!

I've been on the wrong time zone and sleeping a lot!! I landed back home the last week of April, very excited to come home and continue my reign!!

I attended a prom event (hosted and planned by moi!!) at Neiman Marcus where I got to wear some of their beautiful dresses and get my hair and makeup done by Chanel! (Shout out to the wonderful Rita for all she has done for me!) Helping out girls pick out their prom dresses and pulling dresses for the models at the event made me feel like a true fashionista.

I then attended the "March for Miracles" walk for the Boston's Children Hospital. They blew up my face on a poster for the walk!! Sooo cool! Check out the pic below.

Now this weekend holds what a teenager can only dream of... SATS!!!!
Woohoo hope I do good. Sitting in a chair from 7:30 am to 1 pm is very exciting.

And better yet I will only have 4 hours to have my hair and makeup done for my prom the same night! Saturday will be stressful for sure but I have no doubts that it will all be worth it! :)

(My mom is talking to herself right now. I felt the need to include this hahaha hilarious!! Love ya mama)

I have an exciting photo shoot this Sunday the 6th!!! I'll save that and updates on Prom and SATS for the next post ;)
Until the next time... as they say in Italy - Ciao!


XOXOX
Jordyn J.M.
Miss MA Teen USA 2012








No comments:

Post a Comment