Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy April!! Time to catch up on more of March and my upcoming month...

I have done A LOT since the last post!!! I hope I include everything :)

Last time I made a blog I had told you about Fadil... WELL THE PICTURES ARE IN and OMGGGG
they are amazing!!! Fadil Berisha is a photo GOD I love him so much!!! He's so talented. Check out one of my favorite pictures below!

I helped girl scouts in Holyoke pack backpacks with the money raised (from the show I emceed) and was on the news for it! Even more exciting?.... The girl scouts gave me cookies!! WOOHOO.. don't tell my trainer though!! Hehe I have to get that kickin body for Miss Teen USA but no way am I depriving myself of cookies... they're my favorite!!

Speaking of Miss Teen USA.... IT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED YAYYYYYY
I am very exciting about this!! July 27th and 28th will be the Miss Teen USA pageant in the Atlantis, Bahamas.... ah some much needed sun... I can't wait! Go to missteenusa.com to book your trip today!

I was also a "judge" for a variety of events this past month... I judged the Mr. Marlborough pageant which was SO fun and one of my fav events to date, judged the Mr. and Miss Quincy pageant and even judged "Paw Sox Idol" I picked some awesome singers to sing at McCoy this baseball season! See pics from these events below :)

I was also inducted into the National Honor Society!!! YES. Glad to know my hard work in school has paid off!

Me and my big sis Natalie were in the famous South Boston St. Pat's parade which was aired live on TV, and I also attended "Sparkle", with her, for the Children's Hospital in Boston...(pictures following)

I was in the "Couture for a Cure" Fashion show in Middleboro, and hosted a live auction on TV to benefit their rotary club!

I interviewed with "Pageant Professors" (see my interview on their website) and spent some time at the Miss MA office!

Most recently I attend the Best Buddies Formal in Milton it was a blast! I got to crown the "outstanding buddies", dance a little, and signed a huge banner to stop the saying of the "r-word"... something everyone should cut out of their vocabulary! The Sherri Hill dress I wore for it? AMAZING! Love her cocktail dresses they are all absolutely adorable!

See, that was a lot huh?? This month I have more events but half my month will be spent in Italy and France... Until then...Au Revoir! 


Jordyn Jagolinzer-Machado
Proud to be your Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 










No comments:

Post a Comment