Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March!!! 4 months already?

My reign is flying... this makes me very sad!! :(
I can not believe it is already March!!! At least spring is on its way!

I am 17 now!! Woohoooo! I remember those days when I was 13 and read Seventeen magazine and I would wonder "should I be 17 to read this" Silly me! But hey I guess now it is okay for me to read it ;D

I have already done lots since the last post!! I am in the process of making a prom event happen with Neiman Marcus - so all you gorgeous teens getting ready for Prom, I will fill you in on the details when I have them!!

I also did something kindaaaaaaa big in terms of Teen USA prep... like... GOT MY GOWN!!!! I am absolutely in love, nothing more needs to be said! I cannot wait to show you the custom masterpiece!

This first weekend of March I had my school's rescheduled "Crystal Ball". I have to say the food was delicious, I loved my dress and I tried a new makeup look that I LOVED.

I also shot with FADIL BERISHA! Sooo much fun and an amazing experience. He is so funny and talented!! And who was shooting the same time as me??? Joan Collins and Rikki Klieman. WINNING!

The month is off to a good start, and of course I will keep you all posted on what I'm doing!!
xoxox
Proud to be your Miss MA Teen USA
Jordyn
(Pictures of my makeup artist from the shoot, Fadil himself, and my friend Brianna and I at the dance below)



No comments:

Post a Comment