Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcoming the New Year!! - A message to you all. (Read to the end)

I admit- I'm incredibly sad to see 2011 go. It brought me a lot, and I learned so much this year. Most importantly, I'm really starting to understand who I am and what I want, and can bring to the world. The best part of 2011 for me was obviously winning the title of Miss Massachusetts Teen USA- a dream come true. I know though that that was only the beginning. Winning this title, was only the initiation of what 2012 has to bring. Although I'm sad to see 2011 go, I've never been so excited for a new year. If the world really does end in 2012- I know I'll be happy that a goal I've had my entire life has been accomplished. I have many exciting appearances in the New Year. You know that I will keep you all posted on what I'm doing! I am an amazingly blessed teen. I know 2012 will be a happy year for me, and I am wishing with my whole heart that it is happy for all of you too. So Happy New Year! Put your past mistakes behind you, because this is your new beginning. Keep your happy memories close to you, because those times will be your motivation in the hard ones. Most importantly, remember who you are, that you are special, and even if I don't know you- I love you. For reading this blog, for supporting me, and because you are one of my brothers or sisters put on this earth. May God Bless xoxoxo

Miss Massachusetts Teen USA 2012 - Jordyn Jagolinzer-Machado

No comments:

Post a Comment