Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update on my ending to 2011

Did everyone have a Merry Christmas? The holiday season has been so busy for me- I finally got a chance to add a new post and update you on what I've been up to! The most exciting? My trip to New York City!! Not only did I get to attend Fadil Berisha's Christmas party but I got to visit the Sherri Hill showroom and begin my Teen USA gown hunt! She is truly gifted- being in one room with all those gowns was heaven! I also got to participate in one of her video shoots! I met many of the teen titleholders and they were all so sweet! I'm definitely excited for nationals :) I am grateful I got to see the tree and the NYC lights at Christmas. I also had a photo shoot with the amazing Tess Johnson! The pictures came out awesome! I posted some on Facebook but there are more to come!! For  Christmas I went to midnight mass and my family came to my house! I've been spending each of these recent days at the gym- because boy did I indulge!!!!!! Did you know that Dunkin' Donuts closes on Christmas??? I had to go to five before I found one open!! What can I say- I love my coffee. Next up... 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment